Do all powerups for Google (gmail, calendar, drive) have to be added to boards individually or can they be added to the Trello workspace for integration?
Hi @Rande FriedmanWelcome to the Atlassian Community. I haven't found a way to add all Google powerups at once to a Board. To integrate these apps into your Trello workspace, it does look like you need to add each app individually.
For instance, when I enter "Google" in the Power-Up search bar, there is no multi-pack of Google Power-Ups. (Screenshot below for your reference)
I hope this helps,Michael
I'm sorry, I didn't ask the question properly. I meant can I add the google drive powerup to my entire workspace at one time or do I have to add it to the boards individually?
You will have to add them individually to new boards.
It is worth noting that if you add power-ups then copy a board, the power-ups will be enabled on the copied version...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.