I want to embed my Jira Roadmap into Confluence but I get the following error. How can I fix it? I'm using Jira 9.11.3 and Confluence 8.5.4.
Thank you
Have you set up the Application Links between Jira and Confluence? If so, I'm assuming that you're using the 'Advanced Roadmaps for Jira in Confluence' macro.
When getting the link from the Roadmap, you have to click on the 'Share' button, but then, instead of copying the link, make sure that the 'Confluence' button is selected. After that, you can generate the link and put it in the macro in Confluence.
Thank you, Matts! That's how I tried to embed it but it didn't work.
At the backend I get the following errors: blocked by client. I guess, I don't have the rights to embed it?
I'm not sure about the permissions aspect. Have you set up the application link between Jira and Confluence? If so, are you configuring it to use OAUTH or a different authentication method?
It might be useful for you to check if you are impacted by this bug
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-92661
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.