If you are part of this group, then most probably you've heard some of these before:
- Just send all customers an email.
- We will just write it down on the blog.
- It's only an event, what's the big deal?
- You have an awesome job, writing and posting on the socials all day.
It's always so easy in the eyes of your colleagues, right? Our non-marketing teammates love suggesting marketing plans, activities, and campaigns because they will "assemble in no time" and probably with our eyes closed. 🙄
But we know how much time and hard work even a minor update and the smallest publication take, especially for people focused on details and perfection.
I can't believe what an accurate representation this meme is 😆

I am particularly triggered whenever someone mentions the "just post it on the socials" line because I am not so good at writing short and powerful social posts, and I spend eons figuring out the proper message that fits the context.
And when I finally publish, I hope it's not followed by "why it took you so long?" because it reeeeally drives me nuts.
What's that thing from your daily job that makes you feel misunderstood by your non-marketing teams?