The new billing system is in place and somehow our billing address was lost. It was a generic account like bills@organization.com. So I am wondering how I can set this up again?
Hi @Bianca Zolchow
Sorry to hear your billing address was lost. You can try the following:1. Log in to Atlassian.
2. in the top navigation, select Billing Details
3. Update your address, then select Save DetailsHere's the full support article that talks about the improved billing system and inlcues managing your billing address: https://support.atlassian.com/subscriptions-and-billing/docs/manage-your-billing-address/#Change-a-contact-address
Sadly this doesn't change the mail address. The postal address was not lost.
Same Problem here - I only find the option to change the postal adress, but can´t find where to change the mail adress
Same Problem.. I can add billing administrators but nowhere I can change the billing email adress
I stumbled upon the same issue today, but I was not able to find any solution online. It turned out that you now have to reach out to support (via chat or ticket) to set this up.
Same for me, I forgot to update my comment below. I contacted support and they confirmed that is the way, as there currently is no way to do in in the admin UI.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.