Before Updating to SourceTree 2.1, the main window of commits (seen below, a pic of the new window) used to have a light grey background for alternating rows. Ive had a look through the preferences and stuff but can't see an option to bring it back. I actually like the new UI changes and it's still usable as is, but those alternating colours can be useful sometimes.
Screen Shot 2015-12-16 at 9.29.39 PM.png
I also miss the old display - the new plain version makes the list of commits much harder to skim read.
Reading large tables with plain background color is very painful. Please add an Option to the Preferences to turn on alternating row colors. Please!!
Please restore the alternating colors or provide an preference to do so.
Agreed, it's is getting tricky to read. Worth noting that iTunes has ditched the blue alternate rows for light grey, which has the same effect while still looking less Aqua (old-fashoned).
Image 2016-01-26 at 5.46.30 pm.png
I would also like to see this re-added.
The new design is solidified across Atlassian products and is well-established at this point. We aren't going to add additional UI complexity and variations, we are actively trying to go in the opposite direction. Please file or comment and vote on a ticket here for us to gauge interest: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE
Brian GanningerSenior Mac Developer, SourceTree
Here's the ticket I found that can be voted on.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-3332
Thanks, done!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.