Hello! I have daily/weekly/fortnightly/monthly checklist cards that repeat. If I need to edit/add items to my original checklist, how do I get to this? Do I need to find the original card or can I update any repeated version? Thanks in advance
@Reception I'm pretty sure you have to update original card.
Card repeating is not really Trello's forte. Unfortunately, as far as I know, you'd have to find the original card and change it in there. Are you using it just for yourself or is it a company thing?
Thanks for replying, I will try to find the original.
It's a company thing, shared checklists for admin staff. Thanks for replying, I will try to find the original.
You're very welcome. I asked about being a work thing because I've been developing a tool for service providers and agencies that makes things like that easier since the idea is to have everything an agency uses in a single place. If you're interested I'd be happy to demo it to you and get your feedback
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.