Hi there. I'm struggling with the following use case:
My furniture manufacturing company uses Trello to manage quotation requests (board #1) and production (board #2). We would like to implement a new form that sales reps use to log all the details about each item to be quoted in an order. The quote form needs to be able to capture multiple answers to the same questions because it would be for multiple different items. Additionally, we need to be able to upload images to the form to share with the quoting team.
In Trello I want to be able to generate cards for each individual item with its details. Then, I want to be able to link all those items to a single project card on a separate board so I know that all will need to be completed before the project reaches its next stage. I need the form solution to provide the item details in a way that can be easily parsed out. The number of items will vary for each quote request.
I was planning to do this through Zapier but am struggling to 1. Find a form solution that fits these requirements, and 2. guidance on if it's possible to use Zapier to create multiple cards in a loop.