Hi!
I use the add on for gmail to create cards based on emails. However, when I create a card the proposed due date is January 1st 1970 instead of date it's 'today'.
Hope someone knows how I can fix this
Hi @Anouk Bezemer
Kindly take a look on the date format in the email is in a unrecognized format by the add-on, mostly in that cases it could default yo Jan 1st 1970
Hi @Humashankar VJ thanks for the response! I checked the settings from gmail and from Trello and they both use English (UK) format.. So I think I need to look further for a solution (good to know that in the past it worked)
This has also started happening for me in just the last week or so. Previously it did not generate a due date each time, nor one in 1970. Both my gmail and Trello settings are US date format.
This also started happening for me and my coworkers about a week ago.
Ditto - Same thing about a week ago. Seems like a systemic error. Also defaults time to 12:00am, when I am happily NEVER at work... any way to alter this?
Hi all! Fyi I've also created a ticket about this, it's a bug that they are working on.
Tristan commented:
Hello Anouk, and thank you for reaching out to Trello Support! I appreciate you submitting in this ticket and letting us know as that is definitely not the intended save date!
Unfortunately, what you are currently seeing with the default save date being 1/1/1970 while using the Gmail Add-On is a bug that we have identified and are working on internally.
While I don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, we will deploy it as soon as one is available. As Trello bug tickets are not publicly available, you will not be able to follow the resolution but this is something we have under consideration for the future.
In the meantime, you and your users should be able to manually type in the date and press enter to save the correct date.
If there's anything else we can help you with or if you have any other concerns, please let us know, and we’d be happy to help.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
I was playing wtih an automation that would counter this--- anyone tried that?
I can't quite figure it out....
same issue and is driving me crazy
Hi there, any update on when this bug will be fixed?
Bumping this for progress. Seems like with such limited function and not being able to assign other users to the cards there'd be at least a default date that works with the specific inbox it was made for.
Hi! Unfortunately not. And also based on the comment I don't expect to get an update from them. It would be good maybe if more people raise a ticket
Hi! For me it works again now, I also noticed that the way I must allow access to Trello has changed within Gmail, and now it works again.
Yes! It works for me too.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.