Happy Monday everyone!

I typically watch the Super Bowl because it’s a good reason to eat a lot of junk food and I dig the commercials! Here are some fun facts, mostly about food, about yesterday’s game:
- This years Super Bowl was called “Super Bowl LVIII”.
- An estimated 17.5 million Canadians tuned into the game.
- According to the National Chicken Council, an estimated 1.38 billion wings were eaten across the United States last night.
- According to Restaurantware, about one in seven American’s placed a takeout order with nearly 60% of those for pizza last night.
- And American’s buy and consume an estimated 11.2 million pounds of potato chips, 8.2 million pounds of tortilla chips, and around 140 million pounds of avocados to make guacamole!
- A 30-second spot during this year’s game comes in with a $7 million dollar price tag or about $233,333 per second!
So, community peeps, tell us about your experience. Did you watch the Super Bowl? What team were you rooting for? Did you eat a lot of junk food during the game?
I hope you all have a great week!