I'm using Trello to plan lots of events for my business (and personal life). I need a way to set an event date (or anchor date?), and then have all the cards in each list set to a due date based on the event date (ex: list that is due 12 months before the event, a list that is due 3 months before, 1 week before, etc.). I'd like to be able to change the event date and have all the cards' due dates updated automatically. Can this be done?
I've already created a rule for each list to set cards due dates when they are added to specific lists, but this doesn't solve my problem of needing to be able to change the event date and have all due dates automatically update. I'd have to go in and update the rule for each list, then move cards out of the list and back into the list again.
Thanks for any ideas/help you can offer!