I saw the announcement banner in Confluence Whiteboards today.
However, when I go to the link:Â Â What's actually changing and how can we prepare? (atlassian.com)
... I don't see any information about what's actually changing or how we can prepare.
Am I missing something? 😅
We had the same question. The confluence pricing page shows whiteboards as being available for all plans.Â
It would be nice to know which of the features we are currently using will be restricted to a different plan than we are on. If we need to upgrade our plan that will take time to get budgetary approval.Â
Unfortunately yes. They have done a poor job publicizing it, but there are significant changes coming even for paid users.Â
I plan on creating a post about this shortly. I hope you will support it when it goes up!
Details:
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/understand-confluence-whiteboards-plans-and-features/?utm_source=product-announcement-email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=confluence-whiteboards-announcement-q3-fy24_EML-17609&jobid=106368644&subid=1759854563Â
Unfortunately restrictive changes are coming for paid users. See my comment above!Â
Please contribute your voice to my thread here:Â
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Whiteboards/Plan-Changes-Whiteboards-Crippled-for-Paying-Users/qaq-p/2604977
As a follow up, please contribute your voice to my thread here:Â
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.