Hey everybody I'm new here. I was wondering if I could get help with getting started, and maybe walk through some amazing journeys.
@Shwetanshu Sood Connect Globally, Meet Locally, Welcome to the community!
You can connect, share, and learn with other Atlassian users and experts. The following tips will be useful to you newcomers!
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Welcome-Center-articles/Connect-Globally-Meet-Locally-Welcome-to-the-community/ba-p/2176117
Hi Swetanshu,
I reached level 9 recently. Happy to walk you through this amazing community platform via screen sharing.
Feel free to connect with me:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhilekhverma
Regards,
Abhilekh Verma
Welcome to the Atlassian community @Shwetanshu Sood
Welcome to the Atlassian Community, @Shwetanshu Sood !
Hope you have great learning and sharing experiences here!
Welcome to the community @Shwetanshu Sood!
The Welcome Center is a great place to get started in the Community!
Hello @Shwetanshu Sood ,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!
I hope you will have great learning experience at Atlassian Community.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.