I'm evaluating Crucible/Fisheye and am attempting to do an initial clone of a large privately hosted hg repository. Fisheye spends a long time cloning (> 1 hour), then fails. The following messages appear in `<instance_directory>/var/log/fisheye.out`:
2016-11-18 19:18:59,741 WARN - Exception during FishEye Incremental Indexing of rapc (rapc): com.cenqua.fisheye.config.ConfigException: Unable to pull from remote repository: http://url/redacted/RAPC
- []
2016-11-18 19:19:01,141 WARN - Exception during FishEye Incremental Indexing of rapc (rapc): com.cenqua.fisheye.config.ConfigException: Unable to clone remote repository: http://url/redacted/RAPC
- [abort: repository . already exists!]
The second message is displayed in the fisheye admin repositories screen, although I suspect the first message is the actual culprit (the repository definitely didn't exist already; this is my initial clone). I can successfully test FishEye's connection to the repo, and FishEye does appear able to succeed in pulling several GB of data before failing.
Unfortunately it's hard to debug further when the error message is "- []". Does anyone have any suggestions?