I use Trello to help clients keep track of their order status. I provide them a URL directly to the card itself via the card's "share" button. I have verified the board & cards are all public.
Instead of the link taking the client to their card, it automatically re-directs them to the board that the card lives in & the "About this Board" popup appears instead of their card.
I have tried this myself & confirm that in incognito mode it will redirect to the board, but if I am logged in or using the mobile app, these links function correctly & will display the card without issue.
I really, really don't want to force all my clients to get Trello accounts just to be linked to their card & it did not use to function this way. Is this a bug, a new feature, or is there a setting somewhere to adjust this behavior? Because Trello is pointless if I can't easily share the info my clients need access to.
For now I have given them instructions on how to use filters to locate it manually, but I have hundreds of cards so this is really inconvenient.