Hi,
I'm needing to set up some kind of automation with my Trello cards with either a daily or weekly report or an email from board with card details.
Problem is the report has a link to the Trello card and I don't want that and I'm needing to email different cards or queues to different people.
I need to have either parts of or the whole description of the card if parts aren't possible in the report or email.
I did download the powerup Sendboard but that has a limit of 50 emails a month and if I was to use that to email from every card I would need more.
I have had a play around with reports put am having a bit of trouble with the patterns, not really sure how that works.
Below is what I set up but that doesn't work:
every weekday, send an email notification to "rachael.chiricosta@austcommunitymedia.com.au" with subject "Daily Story Link Report" and message "Please find your weekly report for your story links:\n{cardname} {carddescription}", and create a report with all cards in list "Done" using pattern "{cardname} {carddescription}"
Any advice/ideas?!