I created a rule for integration between JotForm and Trello to add new card and in the List to move to the Top. Now i cannot remember how i got to do this, can anyone assist with what the steps are to do this? or undo it?
@Craig Johnson
Zapier has a jotform trigger for a new submission created. I used it for a client using jotform for their kiosk patient registration.
Hi @Craig Johnson,
Welcome to the community. Although not a direct answer to your question, I recommend you also have a look at Hipporello's Service Desk for Trello-native forms, form communication and automations.
Hi @Craig Johnson I am with zzBots. Our syncs are efficient and smooth. With our JotForm to Trello Sync your data will stay in sync and up to date in reatlime.
If you need any complex customization let us know if you need help.
Here is a link: https://www.zzbots.com/store/jotform-submissions-trello-1-way-sync
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.