Hello Trello Support Team and Community,
I am reaching out to report an issue I encountered recently while organizing my projects and information within the Trello application.
In the process of moving and/or copying lists between different workspaces, I unintentionally deleted a workspace. Unfortunately, this action resulted in the disappearance of information recorded in the "Activities" section of the cards, leading to a significant loss of crucial data.
I have explored various avenues, including checking browser history, backups, and local storage, but haven't been successful in recovering the lost information. I understand that Trello may not have a built-in feature for recovering deleted data, but I wanted to reach out to see if there are any potential solutions or assistance that could be provided.
Is there any way to retrieve the activity information associated with the deleted workspace? I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support you can offer in this matter.
Thank you for your attention to this issue. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,