hi, I am new to the Atlassian community But studying paid courses for more than 6 months ago. Recently the university changed many courses and Paths so I did not find this Badge why can someone guide me?
You are welcome
Hi @Syed Osama,
Welcome to the Community!
The short answer to your question is this post by Atlassian back in December: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Training-Certification-articles/Evolving-the-Atlassian-Certification-Program/ba-p/2562291
As of Friday, the existing Pro-skill badges have been retired and a number of things are being put on hold until a new system rolls out in July of this year.
I hope that helps!
Thanks, Emmanuel Peter
Hi @Jimmy Seddon,
Thanks a lot
Ok, I read it they are talking about a lot of different paths coming in the near July.
but the new ACA (Atlassian Certificate Associate) for beginners can I take this exam or the ACA will also be retiring? can I take this exam as a fresher?
looking forward to
The ACA exams are brand new and here to stay. I also have it on good authority that there are more ACA exams coming out in the new future for you to earn as well.
Thank you @Jimmy Seddon for jumping in to answer.
Yes, @Syed Osama These two links explain the retirement of several certifications, pro skills badges, and the ACE designation:
The 6 Professional Certifications as well as the 2 Associate Certifications are here to stay as Jimmy noted. And yes, new ones on the way very shortly :-)
Thank you for your interest and patience as we evolve the program.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.