I'm having some success with a custom GPT that can interact with my Jira instance! (and yours if you're on Cloud)
Some tricks real quick before I write an extended post:
Why this is different than what you may already find:
- This enables you to do what Atlassian does with Intelligence; provide an LLM with access to your instances and the data there, but not "out of the box".
- This enables next level data analysis; you're not bridging the gap between an example (out of date and irrelevant) and your data, you begin with your data (JQL, custom Forge apps, etc.)
- It reduces the last-mile effort required to set up 3LO with anything that you'd want to use the swagger doc for; codegen, insomnia, postman, retool, etc.
- It doesn't seek to answer questions about atlassian, though if you want to see that working, contact me for the example I gave the Atlassian Advisory Services team