Hi all,
When talking to other IT colleagues, it's always interesting to hear about their career history. How did they get into IT, become an Atlassian Consultant or admin .... IT was not always people's first choice.
I know people who had other careers before IT. They were actor or warehouse pickers.
For me, my story is actually very boring. Growing up in the 70's en 80's, with the emerging of the first PC's, I studied IT in school. At that time, that also involved 6 hours of accounting a week, which offcourse, I did not like.
After graduating, I think I've almost done every IT job role there is ... developer, tester, installing machines and software, analist, consultant, project manager. For many years I was able to work with the Atlassian tools before I was able to become an Atlassian Consultant.
What is your story? How did you get there?
Enjoy your weekend
Kris