I'm looking for one help on how to decrypt password via API using Bamboo - but I cannot find any regarding documentation at Atlassian website.
Thanks!
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
You can not do this. Not just with Bamboo, but with almost everything. The whole point of encryption is that you can not easily get into the data.
Why do you think you want to decrypt a password? What problem would it solve?
Hello gjose.batista,
This is not allowed to be done in Bamboo. What is use case to decrypt the password. You can raise a support ticket with Atlassian Support.
Regards,
Shashank Kumar
**please don't forget to Accept the answer if your query was answered**
Hi @Shashank Kumar ,
OK. Thank you for your fast response. I would like to use it for test only.
Best regards,
Gustavo B.
Hi @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- ,
OK. Thank you for your fast response also.
I would like to use it for test only. Just for one security test.
May I ask more about what how an attempt to decrypt a password is part of a security test? I am just curious, not trying to pry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.