I am still using my mac with MacIS 10.11. I want to reinstall Trello, but cannot find the installer for my system. In the app store is only the most recent version available.
Hello @Dernei Róbert
There aren't any installers for the macos version of the system. Alternatively, you can use the web version of the app and create it as a macOS application.
Refer to this link: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Trello-macOS-Download/qaq-p/1003350
Thank you very much, I still have the installed desktop app, however just wanted to reinstall, due from the last update this version appears often a blank white screen for few secs when clicking on something which is very irritating. So did you seen a solution for this behaviour maybe? By the former versions it wasn't seen. By the other PCs in our office with new OS we don't experiencing this.
The blank issue can be found here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/macOS-Trello-app-shows-blank-screen/qaq-p/1735534
It says that it could be due to the DNS.
Thank you so much, trying that. Have a nice day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.