Hi I need a little guidance on using Trello API key to allow me to connect a Trello board to Power BI.
I was successfully using DOIT power up software however they have stopped supporting for new boards
The new board I wish to connect is IM 2024 AOP IM 2024 AOP | Trello
I can access Trello Power Ups administration and have created a power UP IM 2024 AOP however need clarification on the following to allow input into the following
Create a Web Data Source in Power BI: In Power BI Desktop, click Get Data -> Web. In the URL field, enter the following URL, replacing {BOARD_ID}, {YOUR_API_KEY}, and {YOUR_API_TOKEN} with your actual Board ID, API Key, and Token1:
https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{BOARD_ID}?key={YOUR_API_KEY}&token={YOUR_API_TOKEN}
Board ID: can you please confirm board id is the characters after b/ on the board URL i.e. rAfEDI4b and that this should be entered with the {} around it and no spaces
API Key: Please confirm that this is as per attached screenshot 01 and should be entered with the {}
API Token: Please confirm that this is the item marked secret on attached screenshot 01 and should be entered with the {}.
Allowed origins: Can you please also clarify what I should enter in the Allowed origins section of screenshot 01 or can I leave it blank.
IFrame connector for URL: Grateful if you can please advise what I should enter here on attached screenshot 02
Finally, as my clients reporting and connection sophistication grow, I would like to become more competent in API interfacing and would be grateful if you can advise which languages and protocols are associated with using Trello APIs so that I can find a suitable course online.