Using Sourcetree for Windows 1.6.12
I'm just working through my first merge. I had a number of conflicts, with each conflicted file showing up twice, like the following image. One checked, the other unchecked.
Capture1.JPG
Question #1: What does this mean? Why does each conflict show up twice? I clicked on each one and they both seemed the same.
So next I edited the conflicting files to resolve the conflicts, and saved each file. I was thinking maybe the "conflict" icon would change to something else, but it didn't. Not sure what to do next, I selected Resolve Conflict / Mark Resolved. That changed to the following:
Capture2.JPG
Still duplicated, one checked, and the other unchecked.
Now I'm ready to commit, but still concerned about every file showing up twice? Is it safe to commit in this situation? Should I uncheck one of each of the files?
Thanks,
Russ Dirks
Edit: insert better images.