HelloI need help to prevent this option from appearing every time I open a card where I have links to DRIVE. Thank you so much
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Which option are you wanting to get rid of?
Hi @mgf_
If you don't want it to show like that:
It should then look like this:
First of all, thank you very much for your contact and help.I click on the cross on the left and the link to DRIVE actually disappears, but the problem is that when I enter the card again it returns to the starting point and I have to click again. Is there any way to disable this from repeating over and over again? thank you very much Mike.
thanks for connecting and for the helpAs I said in the response to Mike, I would like to disable drive on the cards. I do not have Drive enabled as power upp.Thank you.
I don't want this view to appear when entering a card
Hi Mike
The problem keeps appearing, could you help me, thank you
I am afraid it is the same answer, if you want rid of this, you need to remove the Drive app or connection.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.