While trying to add members to the board I am getting the following message ' Member not active' .
1. Why is this happening ?
2. What can be done to solve this ?
Attaching the screenshot for reference
Hii @Dhanesh Raghunath
I hope this email finds you well.
I understand that you are experiencing an issue while trying to add members to the board—and getting the message 'Member not active.
My initial suggestion is to check the permissions of the member being added to the board. Additionally, please verify their login details, as it seems there might be a permission-related issue.
Thanks
Lovee Eric
Brilyant Inc
@Dhanesh Raghunath i would guess username/email is not a registered user, but if you're sure that it is, then you might need to reach out to support to see why: https://trello.com/contact
Have you figured it out?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.