Hi,
It seems like the weekly digest email is not sent out to all followers, even though there is an update written the week before and they have mail selected in their personal settings. Is there any way of trouble shooting this?
Addition to the above; some project owners don't get the email prompt on Friday's to write the update.
Seems quite unreliable, and I feel I can't really trust the system to send out emails to everyone involved.
Hello, I had the same issue until I updated my timezone in the personal settings. As soon as that was set it triggered the automated email (it was about 11am on a Monday morning and we were troubleshooting as to why we hadn't received it yet). May or may not help! 😄
Thanks for your answer! I'll look into this, but I am not sure if it will work since some people get the weekly digest but not the prompt to write an update on Fridays. It is super strange :O
Hey @Adam Gustafsson have you got them listed as contributors? Only contributors will get the prompt
I have the same issue
Is there a way to set the date and time we want reminders and updates to go out?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.