Hello.
We use Opsgenie to catch all alerts from many integration types where I see I can create outgoing automation rules but I do not see such option for Email integration. We are receiving manual reports by email about outages or issues in the systems. Reporters send email to our specified address and automation in Opsgenie creates alerts from it.
I was searching for option to have an automation which would send the reporter an email upon acknowledgement of the alert in Opsgenie. I would like to inform them in this email that we have received their request and we are working on it.
Also, later on, I would like to send another automated and templated email to the reporter based on adding a tag to the alert, while adding that tag creates an issue in a Jira board. This integration and tag automation is already in place and working, so I am interested only in the email to the reporter part.
Thank you for any advice you can give me. Have a nice day.