Hi All,
I am looking to see if there is an updated AoC for PCI DSS compliance. The only document I see is this one Security Standard - PCI Compliance | Atlassian.
The PCI (AoC) for Atlassian is linked under documentation and the most recent version is from April 2022. Does anyone know where to find the updated documentation?
Hi @Patrick Linihan
Our PCI-DSS certifications will be available towards the end of January. Be sure to check in to make sure when they are updated via our Product Roadmap, or checking out our Compliance Resource Center; https://www.atlassian.com/compliance.
Cheers
Jodie
Hi @Jodie Vlassis,
Thank you! By the way, I get a 404 message when I try the Compliance Resource Center link.
Jodie, do you have a working link for this?
Hello guys, Is there an update about AoC for Atlassian ? We are yours customer and we are collecting the AOC from our critical providers, are you working in pci dss v4.0.1?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.