This seems like such a simple and basic feature but I don't see any documention to support builds using makefiles. Have I missed it?
I have tried using the Script task - is that the recommended way of doing it? One problem is that I don't see the script output in the bamboo logs, so if I have a bug in my script it seems I have to debug it blind. Here's an example of a failing case:
| 14-May-2014 15:18:40 |
Starting task 'Build for cware' of type 'com.atlassian.bamboo.plugins.scripttask:task.builder.script' |
| 14-May-2014 15:18:40 |
Beginning to execute external process for build 'Magnum Software - V12.X Firmware - Build default #8 (MS-FW-BD-8)' ... running command line: /bin/sh /tmp/MS-FW-BD-8-ScriptBuildTask-3715787108163851510.sh ... in: /home/snalluri/bamboo-agent-home/xml-data/build-dir/MS-FW-BD/fw_comp
|
| 14-May-2014 15:18:40 |
Failing task since return code of [/bin/sh /tmp/MS-FW-BD-8-ScriptBuildTask-3715787108163851510.sh] was -1 while expected 0 |
| 14-May-2014 15:18:40 |
Finished task 'Build for cware'
|