I create cards in trello and Have pulled off a miracle and was able to create an outlook calendar! But if I update any information on the cards... nothing syncs to outlook. The only way to sync it is to delete that calendar and upload it again!
@Mark Begonia
For sync requirements you can look at Unito flow. I am correct, there is support for Outlook.
Hi @Mark Begonia It's Mary from Planyway
Have you used the iCal sync available in Trello by default? If yes, it may be quite slow to sync, the changes are not updated straight away. I think in case you want to speed it up, you should consider a third-party addon.
In Planyway power-up we provide sync with Outlook. You can view events from Trello in Outlook for viewing. Or you can get a 2-way sync (editing is also available) and make Planyway a single hub for your Trello and Outlook events. You can read more about how to make it work here: https://planyway.com/help/integrations/outlook-calendar-integration
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.