HELLO,when connecting to the Fisheye app on my local machine http://localhost:8060I am unable to log in although the username and the password created while installation is screenshoted so no human error possibility.At the same time, by using this way:http://localhost:8060/admin/admin.doand by putting in the same password I can log in.After entering by the latter way, I have created a new non-admin user.The problem lies when linking to the Jira server...we can link to Jira only by an admin user:"Log in to Fisheye using a user with the 'Jira Administrators' global permission. Go to the administration area, click Global Permissions (under 'Security Settings'), and assign the appropriate permissions to the Jira group"https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/connecting-to-jira-for-user-management-960155582.htmlPlease anyone can find an answer to this unsolved problem?Much appreciated!Merci,Hagop H.
@hagop hadji akian I would suggest recovering the admin account to ensure that is correct. https://confluence.atlassian.com/fisheye/how-to-reset-the-administration-page-password-in-fisheye-or-crucible-960155804.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.