Hey People,
I have a question regarding Trello and the mixing of private and business accounts.
Situation: We have a business Trello Board. For that I created a business account for myself. When I'm on PC, I use that account. But on my mobile phone and tablet I do a lot more than just business and I use my private account.
Problem: When I do something with one account, the other account gets a notification. I also can't switch off notifications because I still need to see notifications from other users.
But when I run around and suddenly need to note something down, it's too much of a hassle to change the account on the device. Sometimes I even need to work on private boards (my todo) and business boards (company todo) at the same time.
Questions:
1. Can I make these accounts ignore each other regarding notifications?
2. How do you guys solve the issue of several accounts from several projects?