calling the API to return a list of component groups.using curl: curl https://api.statuspage.io/v1/pages/{page_id}/component-groups \-H "Authorization: OAuth your-api-key-goes-here" \-X GETapi-info page from https://manage.statuspage.ioc provided the your-api-key-goes-hereThe data returned was NOT a list of component groups, the data looked like it contained information specific to the UI elements on the page, as included in the output were several element values, such as
Are you looking for a list of Components in your instance or Component Groups? If you don't have any Component groups created, perhaps that's the issue?
When I run this API against my instance, it works fine and returns a Response similar to example seen below. Includes the name of each component group along with list of components underneath.
I'm looking for a list of Component Groups - even better would be an API that returns a component group by name but that API is not available
I found the source of my error - I thought I was executing this:curl https://api.statuspage.io/v1/pages/{page_id}/component-groups \-H "Authorization: OAuth your-api-key-goes-here" \-X GETbut somehow I lost the component-groups at the end of the URL and then when I added it I originally spelled component-groups as component_groupsrunning the API as I listed above succeeds returns the desired list of component groups!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.