Hi
I am trying to use SSO in CROWD so that I don't have to type in my id and password every time I do something.
I did look at the documentations for SSO and did exactly what was on the documentations.
Such as editing the xml file crowd.properties.
However, it is still not working.
Every time I log on to JIRA and try to go to Admin section, it is asking me to log in again
----------------
Administrator Access
If you were sent to this page from a link obtained from an untrusted source please proceed with caution or validate the link source before continuing.
You have requested access to an administrative function in Confluence and are required to validate your credentials below.
-----------------------
Isn't SSO for this? so that you don't have to sign in all the time?
My applications are installed in AWS with ec2 instances.
I am using IP:8080 for JIRA and IP:8095 for confluence.
I am guessing it might be because I don't have a domain name.. I am using private IP for ec2 instances.
Also.. If I do use SSO to log in to JIRA, I don't have to login again in Confluence right?
I didn't link JIRA and Confluence together.. but I linked both of them to CROWD.
Crowd contains user information of JIRA and Confluence in ALL directories.
Thank you