Hi!
I created a new account - intention being to operate under the free 10 user tier until we get things organized and have an idea of the scale that we require.
I created this just as Atlassian were having issues with SCIM provisioning (whether this is related, I do not know)
Anyway,, account created just fine but I cannot create a subdomain - the 'name your site' prompt always just goes to the following error:
"
Something went wrong on our end. Please try again. If this keeps happening, contact support. (Issue ID for Atlassian use: <UUID>)
"
The subdomain I selected does not already exist - or, at least, that's what the interface says.
All lower case, no spaces.
Tried using safari and chrome; both the same result.
Tried incognito; again the same.
I *can't* report an issue without a subdomain! as Atlassian insists on this being entered during the ticket submission from the link provided - so I can't even ask Atlassian to help.
Any help greatly appreciated. Thank you!