Is it possible to create an automation like this?
Coz under 'Due date' I don't see the 'move card' action:
Just to make sure. I am talking about those actions (as seen under 'Scheduled'):
Hi Malte,
Welcome to the community,
Could you explain the rule you want to set? Sorry, I didn't understand quite well what you were trying to perform.
The first screenshots are from a rule and then you mentioned the scheduled automation. I believe explaining in your own words what you want will be easier.
I would like to have a separate card with a due date.When that card is due, I want to move other cards - from one board/list to another.The first screenshot is a composition I made to show the demanded rule.I didn't find a way yet, to create that one.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.