Hi there! Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
We’re here to help you launch your journey through the Atlassian Community. To get you started, here’s a short & sweet intro to some of our resources:
Make connections with others in your industry by visiting our community groups:
Program Management Professionals
Marketing Professionals …plus many more industries here - Industry Groups | Atlassian Community
If you have any questions or just want to say hello, please comment below!
Thanks for the Launchpad @Angelie Stephens
The large banner under the navigation bar on the Atlassian Community homepage is still taking up way too much (almost 33%) screen estate though, I wish you could dismiss it. It is not really relevant for seasoned visitors.
Just joined 3 groups and requested to join another! Thanks for prompting me to look at the groups available.
This is a great resource, I have also joined multiple groups, looking forward to network:
Abhilekh Verma | LinkedIn
Thanks @Angelie Stephens
I am really enjoying the community. Great place!!
hi
Good day fellow people with so much workload we need Jira!
Nice
Great info here @Angelie Stephens!
Thanks for the great infor!
Am happy to have joined you
I'm thrilled to join the Atlassian community! Excited and Looking forward to connecting with fellow enthusiasts, sharing insights, and diving deep into all things. Thank you @Angelie Stephens for the wonderful opportunity.
& if you're new to Atlassian products, check out our free Fundamentals learning paths on Atlassian University. In about 90 minutes, you can learn everything you need to know to get up and running in Jira Software, Confluence, Jira Service Management, Jira Work Management, or Trello. ✌️
Happy to join the Atlassian Community @Angelie Stephens & looking forward to keep learning
Loving this!!
Thank you @Angelie Stephens
I'm new here!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.