Hello everyone,
I'm trying to get our startup to adopt JPD without increasing our costs.
What I would like to do is add stakeholders (such as team leads) as contributors to the project without consuming a license and without adding them to Jira Software. So I do not want to increase our spending at all.
I have read the relevant articles and watched the videos but they have not helped me in achieving this.
So far I have tried to add three stakeholders without providing them JPD or Jira access, and I have not added them to the JPD Contributors group (as instructed in the above Loom) but the users are only able to access the project in read-only mode and they cannot add ideas, comment, or add insights.
If I add these users to the Contributors group, they are counted as billable users for some reason!
Below is a screenshot of the Project Access screen for my JPD project. As you can see, there are errors for the three stakeholder accounts.

The only other change I made is setting the Contributors group as the default access group.

Please let me know if what I'm trying to do is possible. Thank you!