First of all the Vulnerability portal (https://www.atlassian.com/trust/data-protection/vulnerabilities) is a great starting point to keep track of vulnerabilities.
Recently I've played around with the Security Vulnerability API (https://developer.atlassian.com/platform/security-vulnerability-api/). Mainly put them into Assets / Insight.
Here is some feedback / questions / improvements for the API that come to my mind:
Little feedback for the portal itself:
And in general it would be great if there would be an initiative to also open this to app vendors maybe as part of the Marketplace Security Bug Bounty Program.
Kind Regards,Tim
Hi @Lee Berg
I saw your post on https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trust-Security-articles/Mark-Your-Calendars-Introducing-Monthly-Security-Disclosures/ba-p/2446575 and I hope as Product Manager Security the above feedback is interesting for you
Regards,Tim
@Lee Berg, Feedback would be still appropriate
New "issue" discovered, for whatever reason when you query the CVEs endpoint for "Jira Software Data Center" the result is HTTP 200 OK but without any response. Sometimes I also get a HTTP 504 Gateway Timeout.
Usually I'll fetch all Jira "products" at once:
https://api.atlassian.com/vuln-transparency/v1/cves?products=Jira Core Server,Jira Core Data Center,Jira Software Server,Jira Software Data Center,Jira Service Management Server,Jira Service Management Data Center
Separating these shows that Jira Software Data Center is "problematic" for whatever reason.
https://api.atlassian.com/vuln-transparency/v1/cves?products=Jira Core Serverhttps://api.atlassian.com/vuln-transparency/v1/cves?products=Jira Core Data Centerhttps://api.atlassian.com/vuln-transparency/v1/cves?products=Jira Software Serverhttps://api.atlassian.com/vuln-transparency/v1/cves?products=Jira Software Data Centerhttps://api.atlassian.com/vuln-transparency/v1/cves?products=Jira Service Management Serverhttps://api.atlassian.com/vuln-transparency/v1/cves?products=Jira Service Management Data Center
Where to report such issues?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.