I see examples of date ranges and a description of how to "stretch a card" in the calendar view in order to show date ranges. however, my cards don't do anything except move when i try to stretch them. Help! I really need to see date ranges.
Hi Cara,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community! 🙂
You can add a start date manually along with a due date on each card: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/calendar-view/#:~:text=or%20one%20Month-,Add%20start/end%20dates,-In%20addition%20to
Otherwise, you can click the edge of a card in your Calendar View (either on the left or the right side) and stretch it to cover multiple dates.
Hope this information helps!
Alina | The Trello Team
I can add start dates as well as due dates, but the card only appears on the due date, not as a time range. My cards just move in the calendar view, I don't see a way to stretch them. Is there something I need to do in order to be able to stretch them or have the date range appear?
Hmm, I don't experience the same issue. Do you use the default Calendar view on a Trello board?
I've recorded a short video to show you what I see when I add a start date:
In the video, it's also shown how to stretch a card.
My calendar is called a power-up and it looks the same except it does not have those lines at the edge of the cards and the cards do not behave that way when pulled at the edge. and it shows the card on its due date, despite adding a range as shown.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.