Hi Team - can I use Standard plan and build a Trello board for my team.is there any restriction. Do I still need to pay for that. Idea is to use it for some period for one project ..if it goes well then I can discuss for paid plans in future?
Hi @Chirag Jain Welcome to the community!Trello Standard and Premium are designed for all teams, Even teams of one.To know more about Standard Plan, please follow : https://trello.com/standardRegards,Sushant Verma
Thanks Sushant - and the free version - can I use that to create a board for the team and contribute...any restrictions (like no of team members that can access it etc.) other than features like calendar view etc. not available?
@Chirag Jain Yes!Regards,Sushant Verma
Thanks for your response...the last one -any limit to members I can add to edit/ contribute?..right now I am expecting around 70-100
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.