How do I add the Figma Powerup to my Trello board? When I search for it I can't find it.
Hi @Pete Bradbury
You don't require a power-up, smartlinks will do the job...
You can share a figma design and paste the link either on a Trello board or Card, you can then view and even edit it straight from the Trello board...
Hi Mike,thanks for your little tutorial!
I kindly have two questions for you:
01) In the video you have a great "Full screen view" button; how do I get it?
02) I would like to edit Miro directly inside Trello as seen in your video but inside Miro I have different link options from which I can choose "invite" "embed" and each one has variations to select. Would you be so kind to tell me how to do it right?
Thank you,
Gabriele
Hi @developspace
Hi @Mike - Dreamsuite Consulting
Thank you so much for your kindness.
Best
I'd like to know this as well. Is there an actual Figma power-up?
Add the Figma Power-Uphttps://help.figma.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039828394-Trello-and-Figma
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.