I know about card repeat powerup, and also the automation rules but I want to have a way to kind of combine the capabilities of the 2. Card repeat repeats the cards right, but automation has a "UNIQUE" factor. Can I get that UNIQUE factor in card repeater or something similar??
I also see automation has a 'copy card from list to list' ability, but that doesn't have the UNIQUE option...that would solve all this, because I have one list thats a template I could copy it all from only if the card doesn't already exist in the list.
I am basically building a recurring planner where I must check off the tasks each day by moving them to the done pile, and then at the end of the day I want to repopulate that list with the same tasks. I could write a bunch of rules to make the cards automatically brute forced but wanted to ask if there's a better way first. Thanks