Hi all,
Is there a way to script bamboo admin changes to plans? I have a tast that runs a script from a network drive and the task is in 100 plans. I can go through them all via the web ui but that's painful. I'd like to be able to make a regex replace on the configurations globally.
On hudson/jenkins I'd modify the xml via a script and reload. On bamboo, I suspect I need to find an API or modify content via SQL scripts. It is also possible that I have more plans than I need. For each branch I have about 10 plans. I need different branches to run with different configurations for JDK and memory but beyond that, they are pretty similar. Perhaps the feature-branch plan option is one I should explore
Please let me know if you know how to push changes to tasks across many plans.
Thanks
Peter