Good grief, how in the heck do you remove yourself from someone elses board? I was given access for work with a former client. I'm not showing as a USER or a MEMBER, how can I have access to the board? If they added me as admin, why don't I have the ability to LEAVE that access without asking them to do it from their end?
The only option it gives me to delete the board I no longer want to appear is to DELETE the entire workspace, with my two boards in it.
If I delete the workspace will that just delete MY ACCESS/VIEW or the actual board belonging to my former client or the live board with their access also, maybe they added me as an admin at the beginning, I don't remember. I removed my client as a workspace member, because I'm not showing as a member of that board to delete, and then a little while later, it came back. I just deleted it again.
The board I'm trying to remove myself from shows inside my workspace as 1 of 3 boards. Two of the boards show in the left pane as "Your Boards" and the third one, belonging to my former client, is floating in question land, with no explanation or options for how to change settings.
This should be a super simple thing, to remove yourself from a board you don't want to be connected to anymore. Why does Trello make it so ridiculously complicated?
These links don't help. No, you aren't always able to remove yourself....It seems if it was set up to only allow admins to remove users, then you are stuck contacting the former client? That makes no sense.
"You will always be able to remove yourself from a Workspace. Scroll down until you find your own username, where the "Remove..." button will be replaced by a "Leave..." button. If you are the only admin of a Workspace, you will need to make someone else an admin before you can leave or delete the Workspace."
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-a-member-from-a-board/
https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/removing-people-from-a-workspace/
Thank you