Hello, this is my first question here.
I need to get the customFieldItems for all my cards, but in a single query.
Currently I get it by card:
https://api.trello.com/1/cards/zzzzz/customFieldItems?key=xxxxx&token=xxxxxxxxxxxx
Please if anyone knows what api I can use or how I could obtain such information.
Greetings.
Hey @Rodrigo Esteban Morales! We usually recommend going to our Atlassian Developer community for Trello, but I'll do my best to help. Remember that our developer community would be the best option for more technical and advanced questions.
You can use this API endpoint to get all the custom fields of your board instead of getting them one by one from your cards:
https://api.trello.com/1/boards/{id}/customFields?key=APIKey&token=APIToken
You can read more about it here: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/trello/rest/api-group-boards/#api-boards-id-customfields-get. I hope that answers your question.
If you are after the values of the custom fields on the cards this should do it (all card on board with their custom fileds)
https://api.trello.com/1/boards/xxx/cards?key=kkk&token=ttt&customFieldItems=true
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.