Hello, I'm running into an issue on Trello regarding linked cards and the board I'm on switching when I don't want it to. When I am inside a card and click into a linked card, taking me to another board, and then CLOSE the newly opened card, I am automatically switched back to the original board.
For example, Card 1 lives on Board 1 and contains a link to Card 2, which lives on Board 2. When I am inside of Card 1 and click the link to Card 2, I'm taken to Board 2. Then when I close Card 2, I expect to remain on Board 2, however I get automatically switched back to Board 1.
This is something new I started noticing today (Dec 27, 2023) and it's quite disruptive to my workflow as I often work with cards that are linked to different boards and need to quickly reference other information on the board I'm working on. I am curious if anyone else has experienced this and knows the fix.