Few users in my team, if they are joining into the war room they get disconnected frequently. What's the issue .
Hi @KRISHNA CHAITANYA REMALLI
Unfortunately with the information provided I am afraid we will not be able to assist you. Would you please confirm:
1. What is the War Room solution you are using? Zoom or Default Opsgenie one?2. Does it happen to all the users?3. What do you mean by "disconnected frequently"? Does the call close or the users are simply logged out?
1. Default Opsgenie One.
2. No it happens to few users only.
3. Simply users goes out from the call and they again rejoining.
That is the issue.
HiMay I expect the answer from you regarding the war room
Sorry, I was away due to holidays
With the details you provided, there is no further action I would suggest besides creating a ticket with Atlassian Support. I did a few tests and the War Room functionality worked fine for me and my users.
Regards,Eugenio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.