I'm working on a repo overview action (with UI Kit 2) and was wondering if there were plans to add a Cancel button to the modal in order to close the view?
For example, if I deploy the following code to a Bitbucket `bitbucket:repoCodeOverviewAction`:
import React from "react";
import ForgeReconciler, { Form, TextField } from "@forge/react";
import { view } from "@forge/bridge";
const App = () => {
return (
<Form
onSubmit={() => {
view.close().catch((e) => {
console.log("error closing", e);
});
}}
>
<TextField name="username" label="Username" />
</Form>
);
};
ForgeReconciler.render(
<React.StrictMode>
<App />
</React.StrictMode>
);
the following is rendered:

however when I use the same code and deploy a `confluence:contentAction`, the following is rendered:

^ note the additional "Cancel" button here rendered in Confluence but not Bitbucket.
I was wondering if there there plans to bring this Cancel button to the Bitbucket code overview actions too?
Currently it seems the only way to close this Bitbucket code overview action is for the user to click outside of the modal.
I was also wondering if there was a way to programmatically close the code overview action? (since view.close from the forge bridge doesn't work, as documented here)
Thanks!